Whole Body, Whole Mind Coaching
What is the quality of your life? What are you happy with right now?What would you change if you could?
Are you ready to change your habits? Your thinking? Are you ready to change your life?
Try my holistic approach to coaching as we align mind and body to change your world!
Reverse the signs of aging with purposeful choices about what you do, what you think and how you feel. Change the energy you bring to your world!
You are never too old to take a hike, dance, go back to school, write a book, change how you move through the world.
“Whatever age you are today, your future self would love to be it. The moment you have in front of you right now is a good one. Make the most of it.”
James Clear, Atomic Habits
Your mind, body and heart are all connected. Learn to re-align your actions with your dreams.
The chronology of accumulated years is a fact, whether you are 30 or 80. But how we feel, emotionally and physically, is often the result of our thoughts and our habits. Dynamic Aging isn’t a physical fitness program. It’s about defining your dreams and feeling energized as you pursue them. It’s changing the paradigm of aging. As your coach, I will be a catalyst for change as we chart a new plan, navigate a new way of living to get you to your destination. It can feel like magic. And often the destination is a joyful surprise.
• Do you feel uncomfortable in your own body?
• Do you feel like everyone else got the instruction manual on life except you?
• Do you feel motivated to make a change but can’t stay committed?
• Do you think you should be happy, but you’re not?
• Do you want to make a change but you don’t know where to start?
• Do you feel like you’re ‘getting old’?
The Dynamic Aging 12-week Coaching Program includes:
Whole Mind, Body, Health & Movement
• One weekly 50-minute coaching session to define and execute your vision for who you would like to be and what you would like to do by the end of three months.
• One 30-minute video session every other week to review lifestyle, wellness and movement habits.
• One 30-minute personalized movement and stretch video based on spinal alignment practices, revised every other week, for a daily practice to increase mobility and flexibility, regardless of age.
Life Coaching/Quality of Life
• One weekly 50-minute coaching session to define and execute your vision for quality of life issues, including job and home issues, lifestyle, wellness and movement habits.
• One 30-minute session every other week to assess and track lifestyle, wellness and movement habits for maximum success.
• One 50-minute coaching session to define and execute your 12-week coaching plan for health and movement habits.
• One 30-minute personalized movement and stretch video, revised every other week, for a daily practice to increase mobility and flexibility, regardless of age.
• Bi-weekly check in and progress reports.
Testimonials for Fitzfox Coaching
Sallie DeWitt, TRX Instructor
Sylvia Fox is a Dynamic Aging Coach who passionately believes we are never too old and never too young to dream BIG and make choices to support our dreams. Her joy is in helping clients be happy, healthy, whole and fearless. She integrates a lifetime of learning and experiences to help clients identify their next dream, whether a new career, a lifestyle change, or simply become more satisfied with life. She currently resides on a floating home in Portland, Oregon and works with clients and groups virtually, by phone or in person, She also works with clients with a foundation in 12-step recovery. She is a Certified Life & Wellness Coach, Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist based on the work by Biomechanist Katy Bowman, a Certified Personal Trainer, Zumba instructor, Writer, Editor, sailor and hiker.